www.youtube.com/the orang utan 1 by buncit1122
- This video works as the second main strategies in our campaigning strategies. This video will let the audiences to think, what will happen to our future, if the orang utan extinct. Same as the myspace accounts, from the first day we have publish this video (myspace and youtube) and until now, the number of watchers was increasing in number day by day: D
3) ADVERTISED OUR FLIERS
IN HARIAN METRO on??? ( act, another two weeks )
4) THE VISITS –
loca * national zoo of Kuala Lumpur. ( still waiting for the pics)
- On the 8/8, we have visited the national zoo of Kuala Lumpur where we did bring along our friends and supporters to come along and visits the orang utan cage located at the ape centre. that day, Ayie still wore his uniform (black shirt, grey pants, green belt plus green sling bag). He said that it will be his uniform during this campaign were been done. What a boy! First of all, this visit is to educate the people how important and how precious orang utan is towards the society.
(at the ape centre)
(interview with the zoo worker)
- After we arrived at the zoo, we quickly went to the main entrance to purchase our ticket. After that, we quickly went to the ape centre where the orang utan were located. At that day, there were not so many visitors as it is a working day, only three couples were there at that time actually. In the cage, there’s only 4 orang utan were been placed.
(the orang utans)
- Without wasting any time, we did manage to cooperate with the zoo keeper to give us a short brief and we also did some interviews about orang utan too. .
(our loyal suppoters *shukri,namie and has)
- After we reached CM, we started to look for our ‘team point’, where will do all the activity there. And then, we divided our team into 3 groups. First group fa and puts, second group jue and has and the third group we named it the bachelor group, not other than ayie, shukri and namie. Hehe
- Our task is to give away all the fliers around CENTRAL MARKET. Unfortunately, we only managed to finish the first bundle, the second bundle we couldn’t finished it as too many and most of the tourist don’t want to receive the filers. Reasons- we still don’t know????
- The time was 6 pm. We still thought that it was too early to leave and there were many fliers to give away. And then puts took out one big baby bottle. We said “what is that thing”. And then she said “what if we just collect our donations for our funds?”. At first we thought it was not necessary but jue makes us all, sort of agreed to it. And then we all agree to collect some donations from the tourist and the public.
By the end of the day, we managed to collect 100 ringgit for our fund. Credits to puts for the brilliant idea, jue for the motherhood and the public for the donations. Thanks y’ll: )
- After we finished our dinner, we straight went back home happily.
6) THE FOUNDATION-BANANABUNCIT FOUNDATION
After all the activities have been done,we have formed a foundation under the name of the orang utan awareness campaign. This foundation works as the ‘bank’ it means all the donations whether it comes from the public or anybody, the money will go this foundations first before we sent it to the WWF. This foundation was official formed and were been launched on the 8th of august 2009.
7) THE DONATIONS
After we’ve formed the foundation, and as usual namie and shukri were here to supports us, we have done a little charity by knocking each houses in PLATINUM HILL CONDOMINIUM. This time, namie was the mastermind as he lived there. Fyi, weird thing had happened that day, Ayie was not wearing his black uniform, we all don’t know why. Maybe he had a dream last night... Who knows:P SORRY AYIE. haha
We started from the first the block and then moved to the next block. But the second block, we just couldn’t make it as it too many. Our camera was not working so well at that day. The camera was shut down during the half way to the first block. But its okay, we still managed to collect a large sum of money. Besides asking for donations, we also do give them our homemade butter and chocolate cookies. This cookies were sponsored by puts and each person who donates to us were been given two piece of this delicious cookies.
By the end of the day, we managed to collect another 50 ringgit and it means we the total amount of donations is 100 ringgit. Yayy!!!!
(during the proses making the banner)
(hands for life)
About the banner, we created it again after put lost it. we hung it at the park at the platinum hill, where people who cross at the park will notice our 7 foot banner.
After all the works were finished, we packed our thing and moved back home happily.